Skip to content
Guidelines for Your Visit
- No dogs except for guide dogs in the host gardens please.
- Please park sensibly (see each garden description for advice), but try to walk or cycle between gardens wherever possible.
- You will need to keep your ticket handy to show as you enter each garden.
- Visitors are reminded that these gardens are not normally open to the general public and may include unfamiliar features that need to be negotiated with care such as steps, water features and uneven surfaces.
- You will not be able to use the toilets in any of the host gardeners homes. There are toilets available at The Space Invader, The Crown pub, Pastimes Café on Main Road and Bidlea Dairy. Please try to support the businesses when you are there. These have been marked on your map.
- We advise visitors to Blackden Hall and the Old Medicine House Blackden Trust garden to walk or cycle along the signed footpath leading from Station Road. There are a few car park spaces for visitors with very limited mobility. Please do not attempt to walk up Blackden Lane as it is extremely narrow.
- Please be careful while enjoying your afternoon and respectful of the host gardens.
- All children under 16 should be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- Please bring cash along to pay for any refreshments, goods and plants which will be available in many of the gardens. Proceeds from all the mini events will go straight to the gardeners chosen charity. We appreciate your support and generosity.